The Food and Beverage Industries face many challenges where supply chain is concerned. What are some ways these challenges can be met head on? Take this opportunity to learn more about key areas that can be improved upon:
- Are you prepared for the Amazon effect?
- How can you develop a more customer-centric supply chain model that specifically focuses on the delivery process?
- Is your picking strategy past its shelf life? Learn how to improve it.
- Is a GS1 labeling system right for your company?
- How can you improve traceability and stock management, while avoiding invoice discrepancies?
- What are the key benefits of integrating your ERP with your WMS?
Download this complimentary e-guide to help you understand and tackle these challenges.
Content Provided by Consensus International an SAP Gold Partner
Eric Vidal is the Senior VP of Marketing & Principal at Broadsuite Media Group (BMG), a strategic partner of V3B and The Marketing Scope. Eric heads up the lead generation services for brands both large and small, and is a recognized leader in start-ups, marketing, content marketing, lead generation, advertising, tracking behavior, PR, messaging, social media, online events and web collaboration.
Latest posts by Eric Vidal (see all)
- Employee Benefits: Attracting New Talent and Creating Loyalty with Existing Employees - January 10, 2019
- 4 Ways Collaboration Platforms Make Your Business More Productive - September 20, 2018
- 3 Ways Virtual Reality Will Change HR - July 10, 2018