Brian and Dan welcome special guest co-host Bryan Kramer, CEO of PureMatter Social Agency and author of “Human to Human: #H2H” as they discuss the mobile impact on the concept of “Human to Human” in business relationships and social marketing.
Listen to SMACtalk on iTunes here!
In this episode, Brian and Daniel along with guest co-host Bryan Kramer get into multiple topics including:
- Concept of “Shareology”
- Rise of mobile and the impact on human relations
- With 71 percent of the world on mobile, everyone becomes the media
- Legal concerns may affect the rise of live video streaming apps
- Citizen journalism’s effect on traditional news coverage
- How mobile apps like Snapchat is moving digital communication beyond traditional email
- Is Mobile technology too distracting?
- Managing an ever-increasing volume of mobile notifications to best serve you
Importance of personalizing your online social communication
- The value of sharing quality content via mobile
This episode is sponsored by IBM to help companies envision a #NewWayToWork.
IBM Verse, their new revolutionary social & email solution, you can free up time for you to focus on this by calming your email. Sign Up Today at: IBM.com/Verse
As always we are grateful to be able to share our insights and views with you the listener, and welcome feedback, suggestions and open conversation at all times using the hashtag #SMACtalk.