Employee training is a critical part of any workplace with many organizations turning to SAP SuccessFactors™ Learning to boost employee skills. But unfortunately, and like most learning management solutions (LMS), SAP SuccessFactors™ Learning is built with corporate employees in mind. That means it can often be somewhat less than user-friendly for frontline workers, supply chain associates, medical assistants and the like, who aren’t sitting in offices and at desks doing jobs, and who also rarely have access or time in their schedules to try and learn to use a complex solution that wasn’t built for them.
On top of that challenge, most training solutions that exist today, even ones outside of the SuccessFactors™ infrastructure, take a one-and-done approach to employee training. Training is scheduled, completed by employees, checked off the training to do list, and everyone moves along. The problem with that is a significant one — the one-and-done approach to training doesn’t work. Studies show if new information isn’t regularly accessed and applied by workers, chances are good that 90% of the training received will be forgotten within 30 days.
But don’t be discouraged. Understanding the nuances of employee training programs and how programs for corporate personnel differ from programs from frontline personnel is actually the key to success — and if you’re thinking about this, you’re already ahead of the game. SAP’s SuccessFactors™ is a powerful platform and for users with large numbers of frontline workforces, adding the right integration can take your company’s investment in SuccessFactors™ to a whole new level.
That’s why we’re excited about Axonify, a learning solution integration that is built specifically for frontline employees and for SAP SuccessFactors™ users with large frontline workforces.
In our infosheet, Improving the Efficacy of Frontline Employee Training Programs with Axonify, we looked at the challenges that organizations with frontline employees face and the solutions that Axonify brings to solve those challenges.
Here are a few things that we really liked about Axonify:
- It works directly with the SAP SuccessFactors™ infrastructure so that employees don’t have to learn a new system
- It delivers customizable, bite-sized learning modules on demand whenever and wherever employees are. It doesn’t matter if employees complete a learning module from a phone, computer, tablet, or POS system, or what time of day or night they’re engaging with training modules — Axonify gives them the flexibility they need, wherever they are and whenever they need it.
- Best of all? The Axonify solution works. Data shows that a whopping 83% of Axonify users log in to train 2-3 times a week. And employers see the benefits of all that engagement reflected on their bottom-line results.
Now more than ever, organizations need an easy-to-use system to effectively train frontline employees in a way that makes the learning stick. Organizations need insight into how training is impacting business outcomes, how employees are engaging with the information, and because user experience is so important, the solution must fit into a frontline employees’ daily workflow. Axonify does all of that and more.
Employee training is far too important to settle for a solution that doesn’t effectively meet the needs of an organization. We believe there has never been a more important time to equip frontline workers with the training and knowledge that works with the way they work. That’s why this easy-to-use turnkey solution from Axonify is such an attractive offering. Don’t just take our word for it, explore what Axonify has to offer in the SAP App Center.
If you’re involved in setting up an employee training program or you’re looking for ways to improve your existing program, this infosheet needs to be on your ‘must read’ list. Check out Improving the Efficacy of Frontline Employee Training Programs with Axonify today.
Futurum Research provides industry research and analysis. These columns are for educational purposes only and should not be considered in any way investment advice.
The original version of this article was first published on Futurum Research.
- SAP SuccessFactors Users Reap Big Benefits from Axonify for Improved Efficacy of Frontline Employee Training Programs - January 14, 2021
- AT&T Business CEO Anne Chow Keynotes the Economist Event Series —A Whole New (contactless) World: The Rise of Digital Identity - December 14, 2020
- NVIDIA’s DRIVE Platform to Power Hyundai’s Newly Launched Connected Car OS Across Entire Fleet - November 23, 2020